We are currently redesigning our website; this is to add our new divisions! The departments we are adding are the following: Business Development, Human Resources, Information Technology, Quick Books Proadvisor, Taxes, and Almond Street Business Center.
Would you like to grow and improve your company? Ask us today about how we can help you become the company you wish to be.
Need to hire new and qualified individuals? Worried that there might be some stress within your business but can’t find the source? Our Human Resources division can help you but these worries to rest.
Computer slowing down? Phones not working? Don’t have your information protected and are worried about losing your personal data? Ask your Information Technology division about how they can help protect you from the dangers of the internet.
Quick Books Proadvisor
Quick Books is a user friendly accounting software that allows you to customize the financial information. To use the full potential of Quick Books we can: assist you in understanding how a good set of books can help grow your business, set up or transfer your books, and train personnel how to effectively use Quick Books.
Tax & Accounting
Our tax and accounting division can assist you with business, personal, payroll and sales tax filings. We have an Enrolled Agent and an Annual Federal Tax Preparer on staff to help you with your annual tax preparation or tax planning needs.
The Almond Street Business Center offers virtual office services, including Answering Services, Physical address and Administrative services. This gives you the ability to focus on working on your business. Additionally, the Almond Street Business Center has a furnished executive office and conference room available, so you can meet with your clients in a professional setting.
These are just some of the services that we offer.
Because here at Business Resource Partner we are more than just accounting, we are business solutions.
The deadline for tax-exempt organizations is coming up soon, May 15th. We received an article from the IRS regarding Tax-exempt organizations and wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of important factors to take into consideration when it comes to filing Form 990 for these organizations.
What you need to know:
1. Loss of Tax-Exempt Status: Any organizations that do not file annual reports for three straight years will lose their exempt status so it is important to always file. The 2007 Pension Protection Act requires most tax exempt organizations to file Form 990 with the exception of Churches and Church related organizations.
2. NO Personal Info! Do not include personal information such as social security number, information about donors, clients, or benefactors. This could give rise to identity theft since these forms are often made public.
3. File Electronically Whenever Possible: This reduces the risk of including SSNs and other personal information. E-filing also makes the process smoother and quicker with the IRS receiving your information.
4. What to file? Any organizations with an average annual gross receipts of $50,000 or less will file an electronic notice Form 990-N. Organizations with more than $50,000 will file Form 990 or 990-EZ. Private organizations will file 990-PF. If you need to file a six-month extension for your organization, use Form 8868.
5. Check Tax-Exempt Status: The IRS publishes the list of organizations that have lost their tax-exempt status for failure to file for three years. Any organization that wants to have their status reinstated must pay any fees and file an application. To check a status, visit Select Check.
Our staff at Business Resource Partners is knowledgeable in all aspects of tax preparation, our Enrolled Agent is able to represent you to the IRS if needed and we are happy to help with tax preparation, filing and planning.
Call to make an appointment (321) 236-2771 or stop by our office, we look forward to serving you! 310 Almond Street Clermont, FL 34711
What does this mean for you?
- You will need to upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks as soon as possible if your products are being affected by this change.
- Access to the following will no longer be available after May 31st: Desktop Payroll Service, Live Support, Online Backup, Online Banking, etc.
- QuickBooks will notify affected customers in advanced by mail or e-mail. Keep an eye out for any additional information or updates that may affect you.
|Fully Supported Products||Products & Services to be discontinued after May 31, 2017|
|QuickBooks Desktop Pro & Premier ’15, ’16, ’17||
QuickBooks Desktop Pro & Premier 2014
(General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professional Services, and Retail)
|QuickBooks Desktop for Mac ’16, ’15||QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2014|
|QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions ’17, ’16, ’15||QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14|
|QuickBooks Desktop Accountant ’15, ’16. ’17||QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2014|
Image Provided by intuit QuickBooks Online Learn and Support
Business Resource Partners is updated with the latest version of QuickBooks online & Quickbooks Proadvisor for all years and versions. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to help with your QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks online needs. Give us a call to schedule an appointment or stop by our office! (321) 236-2771
310 Almond Street Clermont, FL 34711
About two months ago, I met a young man full of enthusiasm to start his own business providing lawn services. The momentum was lost after a few weeks and he abandoned the idea. You may think he gave up, however, it was the capital that dried up. He purchased a used trailer that ended up using all his financial resources in repairs.
Starting any business is more than an idea – it is a combination of the idea, the working capital, the resources, the business environment, and the government rules and regulations. By following the basic startup steps, you are not guaranteed success, however, the likelihood increases significantly when you follow these steps.
- Create a Business Plan
- Secure financing for your business
- Decide on the legal structure
- Register your Business
- Register for the federal and state taxes
- Get your business licenses and permits
- Understand your responsibilities as an Employer
Contact your BRP Business Development team today to help you with your business startup! (321) 236-2771.